It's a good read if your mind is not one-sided.
an excerpt from Tom Harpur's "The Pagan Christ"
1. The entire cosmos is the manifestation of divine mind or God—every molecule, tiny cell, every creature, rock, tree, mountain, planet, star and the whole universe of galaxies in space.
2. We are each of us an integral, interconnected part of the whole cosmos and our own inner world is a holograph of the cosmos within us.
3. One basic datum underlies every religion under the sun, the principle of Incarnation. The Word or Logos, God’s self-expression made manifest, has given the light of its divine spark to every one of us. Christians call this the Christ or "Christ in us." Other faiths have different names for this same inner reality.
4. Every religion whose ethical core is summed up by the word "compassion" or "loving-kindness" to all other creatures has a vision of the truth and is a valid "way" to Transcendence or God.
5. No one faith or religion—whatever its claims may be, alone has The Truth.
6. True cosmic spirituality is steeped in, flows from, and derives its most powerful analogies and metaphors from the natural world – from the tiniest bit of dust to the spiralling stars above.
7. The core aim of cosmic spirituality is radical transformation both personal and societal.